nRelate Posts and Homepage

Saturday 9 February 2013

LITTLE LOL: THE 'PING PONG SHOW'

Brothers. Sisters. As you know, I'm off 'travelling and shit' atm.
Also, as you know, we have a lot of lols here on iamawaitingyourereading, but sometimes it's time to talk about our feelings. 
Take a step back.
Listen to some Jeff Buckley.
Put on a lava lamp / light some incense.
Talk about our feelings.

The Thailand Ping Pong Show.
I did it.
I did it for you.
(I sort of did it for me, too.)


Ping Pong Show broad.

Tbh, I'm not sure how it made me feel.
No - I am sure how it made me feel.
It made feel sort of desolate / empty / curious / antilol / flaccid / on social safari. 

Let me break it down for you:

  • 2 broads take to the stage standing up.
  • They oil up their 'special place' and inner thigh.
  • They tuck a ping pong ball between their thighs.
  • They drop it into a pint glass.
  • Think crazy golf but with more vaginas and :-( sadfaces.

I'm on a mission in these places.
Not to debase some sister and 'sex that ho' but to understand 'why?'.
I'm on a mission to find the Go-Go Girl who speaks the best English and just bro up with her.
Find out what makes her tick.
Find out her situation.
Find out 'why?'

Like The U2's, I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I can't find a satisfactory answer.
Other than it's a money thing or whatever.
There has to be more to it than that?
Maybe I'm missing something?
Maybe it is that simple?

Me on social safari.
Instead of lions, it's mostly sadfaced bros and sheros though.

Again, I spoke to a bro who 'pays for sex on the reg' last night.
(He'd actually just paid and was chilling by the bar.)

He was a Canadian guy. 50ish. Nice guy. Smart guy.
Just a bro.
I asked him straight up about it.
Why pay for it?
Why not just chill with some shero and live happily ever after?
Why?

He summed it up real succinctly. 
     "I'm just lonely," he says.

:-( sadface.
:'-( sadface with tear.

Anyways, I gtg. Sorry for the antilols, fuckers.
I'm just on social safari.

1 more night in Bangkok then I'm heading back to the islands.
I needs to get back to nature and shit.
I needs to get clean.

Miss you.


1 comment: