nRelate Posts and Homepage

Tuesday 25 June 2019

FOOTBALL MAN

'Jeezlouise'. After our last astonishingly powerful piece of investigative journalism where we briefly touched upon football the emails have been coming in thick and fast. My team and I have had literally dozens of emails and 1 (primitive Old Media) paper letter from Neanderthal concerned members of the football community; specifically football man players who play football. 
The letter was written in crayon :-[ sadface



There were so many fucking expletives so I've tried to fucking clean it up as much as I can. Every dog has his day and all that. I'm absolutely aghast. 
'Jesus Christ'. A real potty mouth on this kid :-[ 
Here's a brief transcript from this rigmarole. 
Absolute degenerate. 
NSFW

-----

I always wanted to be a football man.
Kicking the ball.
Dribbling the ball to the end zone to win The Prize. 
I am doing a corner kick now.

I hope that the coach sees me - but moar importantly - he sees my potential.
I am a football boy now but I would like to be a fully-fledged football man (broad with too-dark eyebrows for her complexion / car that is okay / house in a secure environment where the insurance premium is too much but 'I have a lot of expensive shit' so I don't mind paying the premium even though the excess is a bit _____.)

Man, I could kick a football ball into orbit. 
It will circle the Earth's circumference for a thousand years because I have kicked it so high but also very very accurately.
I am just doing some football, y'all.

I am playing football now.

"Eff you, ref," I speak the words. "Double Hitler. You are a bad referee man, man. That biz was totally legit."
(I call him a cunt too. Fortunately, there is no YouTube footage so this biz will pass.)

Furious with the 'state of the game' right now.

I am kicking the ball.
I am good at kicking the ball.
I can win The Prize.

Sometimes I think of the sometimes when my bros and I were 'just having a kick around'. Oi oi.
'Doing some shit' at our local Leisure Centre. Oi. 
We were just crazy mixed-up kids back then; I never thought that my football skills could take me to such great heights but here I am playing a game of football.
I am flying without wings.
I am 3 lions on the shirt.
I can kick a football. 
I kick the football.

It is like I do not know if I am coming or going, y'all.
I can kick a football all the way to the curve of the Earth's horizon sunset, but will it bring me peace? My heart is a black and white hexagonal ball.
I am lacing my boots very very carefully.
I am checking my shin pads and stuff.
Football.

I runaround the football pitch for 10 thousand miles then return to the dug out and stare at myself in a mirror for like 10mins.
"Did you win The Prize?" my reflection asks.
"I did my best," I reply.
"Not good enough, fucko."
"I did my best."
"Not good enough, fucko."
"..."

Fuck football >:-[ angryface

I always wanted to be a football man.

-----

Oh wow. After that touching insight into the very mind of a football man I feel pretty whatevs about it. Time for a quick Q&A?


Q&A
Who gives an eff about football? (This question is rhetorical. The answer is, similar to the broad from Game of Thrones, 'No one'.)
I am so ashamed when these knuckle-draggers plod their way through Europe to 'support the team to win The Prize'. That's why I mostly pretend I'm not English when I go on holiday. For reals; be it Gatwick Airport or bumblefuck-middle-of-nowhere in Asia, I always speak words in a miscellaneous European accent. (Not really a question.) 
WTF is Love Island? I feel that football men and the broads that they have on that show are in a symbiotic relationship. (Not really a question.)
Are you football?

xx
(2 kisses.)


No comments:

Post a Comment