nRelate Posts and Homepage

Sunday 4 September 2011

MEL: WANTS PHONE. HAS SOB STORY LIKE X FACTOR CONTESTANT


--- ( CASE CLOSED. WIN? FAIL? FIND OUT AT THE BOTTOM ) ---

MEL: WANTS PHONE. HAS SOB STORY LIKE X FACTOR CONTESTANT


Subject: Reply to your ad: iPhone 4 Black 32GB - BOXED - UNLOCKED ANY NETWORK

Hi there Philip, you have received a reply to your Gumtree posting "iPhone 4 Black 32GB - BOXED - UNLOCKED ANY NETWORK" (ad# 87022638) from Melissa Aghimien <m.aghimien@hotmail.co.uk> 

HELLO

Are you willing to sell the phone for 250 as it is urgently needed.
Mel

--- ( The phone was listed at £350. ) ---

Mel,

i say hello to you.

what is the nature of the urgency? to lower the price of such a clean and amazing item, i must need your full disclosure. 

i await youre reading.

---

Mine was stolen, and my contract is still going on at the moment but I do not have a phone so it is just going to waste,I'm a student going back to Uni, and I will be out of employment and iknow I can't afford anything too big

---

Mel,

your story has touched my heart. i will do my upmost to help you in this, your darkest hour. i have attached a picture of myself.


my favourite film is Benjamin Button and my flatmate has a kitten called Bunty.

tell me a little about yourself before we settle on a price?

reply by email.

---

... 

...


------ ( CASE CLOSED ) ------



FAIL

WW1. WW2. CoD4. In every conflict there is collateral damage: civilians passing through warzones and getting pwnd.

I think I may have misjudged this one. Maybe, just maybe, this one was legit. My bad.



SCORE: 2 / 5 HIGH 5'S


--- ( WT WE HAVE LERNED? ) ---

  • Not everyone on Gumtree is a scammer. Science estimates the actual number is 1 in every 4.
  • Sometimes, if you want to buy something but want to save £100 - just fucking ask if you can have it for cheap. The worse that can happen is some retard sends you a picture of that dude from the A Team and then tells you about his kitten.
  • That is all.


1 comment: