nRelate Posts and Homepage

Monday 22 July 2013

SUPER ADVANCED COMICS - FINDING NEMO

(In this image the artist explores the major motion picture - Finding Nemo. The words, "I am looking for my son," and, "Why?" are exchanged. Let's see wtf the story is here hmmm?)

-----

Have y'all seen the major motion picture - Finding Nemo?

From what I understand, it would be 'disastrous' to lose your child / pet fish.

Q&A
Did y'all think that Nemo was 'a spoiled brat' and that, realistically, you would be better off without him / his situation?
What on Earth was up with his fruityloop fin?
Did you know that IRL if the mother Clownfish was murdered then the father Clownfish would change gender, as Clownfish are sequential hermaphrodites / homo?
(I used to work at an aquarium so ^^^ info is legit.)
Was Shark Tale a poorman's Finding Nemo?
Should DreamWorks just come to terms with the fact that they will never overtake Pixar and just try to corner the lucrative 'straight to DVD' market?



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/7/13

    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article
    and also the rest of the website is really good.


    My blog :: todosalinas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/2/14

    Hey there! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got
    the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman
    Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

    my web site ... keyword5 ()

    ReplyDelete