nRelate Posts and Homepage

Tuesday 22 January 2013

LITTLE LOL: NIVEA WHITENING CREAM (FOR MEN)


Hullo, the internet. My names Adam and today I'd like to introduce you to an exciting new feature of iamawaitingyourereading - the Little Lol

Little Lol is a small fun-sized post where:

A) I can't be bothered to write a longer one. 
Or
B) I can't be bothered to write a longer one.

Today's Little Lol is brought to you by Nivea Whitening Cream (For Men)


This is a legitimate product.
It's marketed towards Asian men. ('Not sure why women don't get to play.)
Tbh, I'm a little wtf. As a strong Caucasian man with a thunderous Caucasian penis this makes me feel a bit weird. Isn't this racist?

While we're being racist - why don't they just call it Anti-Chinky Cream (For Yellow Men)Aren't Asians supposed to be good at computers and stuff? Can't they just Photoshop themselves whiter?

Here's one I made with no formal training.

Would you change colour?
If 'yes' - which colour?
If 'no' - why?
Should everyone just be 'happy the way they are' (unless they're ugly or fat or a gurl with small bewbs)?

Tough questions. Tough questions.

Remember you can't spell 'Caucasian' without 'Asian'.
Maybe we're moar similar than we think.
Interesting.


1 comment: