nRelate Posts and Homepage

Thursday 16 May 2013

BLT - BEAR, LION, TIGER.

Hey, niggas. As you're well aware I spend the majority of my time OTI. I use this time becoming more self-aware, illegally downloading content, cyberbullying strangers, social networking, and learning about this incredible effing world that we live in. 
Obvs, most of it's pretty anitlol: 




Man, sometimes just want to get away from it all and live a life of gentle reflection in a miscellaneous Asian country.

Anyways, recently I 'came' across a situation which made me :-) happyface.

This story is brought to us by the abc. From what I understand, they're a bit like the BBC but for our friends 'across the pond.' (I'm sure I heard somewhere that they're a 'little bit fishy' and sometimes make up the news - a little bit like the Fox News

Various Cool Kids across the internets / life seem to bash the Fox News.
Not really sure why. 
Defo need to become more involved with 'world issues.')

"All of my life,

I have wanted to trust / believe the news.
I just really want to learn,
about Palestine." - Haiku promoting truth © 2013

Basically, the video / story clearly shows a bear, a lion, and a tiger who have transcended traditional values of 'murdering' one another and embraced friendship - becoming true niggas. 

Sort of feel like this story can teach us all something.




If the bear, the lion, and the tiger can learn to live in perfect harmony - why can't we?

Don't want to grow up hating my neighbor.
Don't want to shock and awe brown people and miscellaneous coloureds. 
Want to 'judge someone based upon their own merits' and NOT by racial stereotypes.
Want to love my neighbor. (Unless they're overweight / ugly / dog person, obvs.)

Do you think that ^^^ cry for peace and understanding is powerful enough to change the world?

Should I change my Facebawks status until there is serious and sustainable change in the modern world?

"Man was born with 2 hands.

1 to help himself.
1 to help others." - Ancient Haiku by some peace and love kind of nig

Q&A
I'm sure we can all agree that 'Man was born with 2 hands,' but should 1 really be used for peace?

Can / should 'Man' use both hands to kill other 'Man' more efficiently? 
Are you in the Armed Forces?
Major motion pictures, like Jarheads, Born on the 4th of July, You Can't Handle the Truth, and We Were Soldiers need less BS and more explosions. Do you agree?
Obvs, it'd be aces to live in peace - but wtf do we do about the 'Polish Problem?'

Don't think I'm qualified / self-aware enough to resolve these issues :-( sadface.

Gtg. 
(Going to do a charity bake sale outside my house to raise money for bear / lion / tiger aka BLT.)
Does anyone know how to make cupcakes? 
(:-? confused-face.)


3 comments: