nRelate Posts and Homepage

Thursday 9 May 2013

UNDERSTANDING THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN 5

Once again we must 'stop playing sillybuggers' and get down to business. 
Once again we must try to understand the Global Economic Meltdown.

I will not remain quiet while my civil liberties and general situation are 'totally effed over' by The Man. In today's investigation, we will investigate this Payment Protection Insurance 'Bull Shit.' (PPI BS.) 
Does anyone know wtf this thing is?
Does anyone know why these primitive, minimum wage call centre animals / automated recorded messages keep on phoning me?
Does ANYONE know what they want?



From what I understand, PPI BS is sold to poor people when they take out a loan. If you die / lose your job / decide to abuse compassionate leave, then the PPI BS-niggas will pay your loan for you.
Sounds pretty sweet.
(Might take out a short term / high interest loan to 'make ends meet' and then 'break a leg.')

To me, this situation absolutely reeks of the Galactic Economic Meltdown.
Just another day at the office for these fat cat city bankers - but I sort of feel bad for 'the kids' roped into doing this crappy, 9-5 job.
/:-/ compassionate-face.
It's like they're rounding up unself-aware savages and unemployed post grads to man the telephone lines. I'm sure we can all agree that the niggas managing these niggas need a new angle. 
(Maybe like that Meerkat Special Insurance advert.)



Getting progressively more confused and more apathetic about the whole situation. I think that I might move to the forest / a mountain and just lead a life of quiet contemplation. 
Does anyone know if they run decent Broadband connections into these locations? (I don't want any data-cap nonsense or a slow speed, obvs.)
Want a bit of time to think about 'life' but also want to stay abreast of current MP3s and MPEG movie files. 

I think that you can get these PPI refunds from your bank directly, so where do these jerkoffs fit into the equation?

Man, getting real effed off about these shenanigans. 
Might write a letter / send a strongly worded email to my local MP. 

xx (2 kisses.)
o (1 hug.)


No comments:

Post a Comment