nRelate Posts and Homepage

Tuesday 7 May 2013

BOOK WEEK - DAY 7

Hello, niggas.
I think we can all agree that things didn't go too well for BOOK WEEK (the major new gimmick brought to you by iam___) :-( sadface. Up until yesterday I'd only read 1 page of the digital eBook .PDF thingy.
Just so busy, my nigs.
Just so, so many other situations to attend to - and I can't be effed to manage my time efficiently. I'm not an office worker or a scientist; I am a just a blog.

A couple of concerned onlookers said that I needed to buy an actual, physical book - not only to look educational and wise - but also to read

Sort of feel bad that the book cost me £8.99.
Sort of feel like this pricing strategy is 'fucking bullshit.' 

"HOW are we supposed to educate,

the kids / next generation / yoof?
When a book costs more,
than a marijuana cigarette?" - Concerned Parent

I know this crazy hawt broad who made a really good point that, "It sort of balances out for all of the episodes you've (I've) downloaded."

I guess she's right, but still my feels still feel pretty bad about the situation.

Anyways, after buying the actual, physical book of Game of Thrones (Ice and Fire situations) I made some serious progress. 
Sort of feel that it's a 'real page turner.' 
Also, 1 A4 page of a .PDF = about 2.5 A5 pages of a 'book.' This is really good for morale and general street credibility.

"I believe that a slow page-per-minute sonofabitch is the lowest lifeform on our planet. (Earth.) They are literary mouth-breathers. Bottom feeders. If you rounded them all up and forced them all live in one country, this country would - of course - be Poland." - A major player on the local book scene

Oh noes. 
Don't want to end up on the receiving end of that ^^^.

So that concludes BOOK WEEK, my nigs. 
My advice to any member of the World Wide Web interested in taking up reading would be to buy the actual book.
Such a shame we can't pirate physical content :-( sadface.


Q&A
As you know, I am always on the lookout for 'an easy win' or 'the quick buck.' All of my amazing ideas involve securing government funding / The National Lottery Grant / Duke of Edinburgh Award situation / miscelaneous charitable scam. Do you think that saying I need some £££ to investigate a way to pirate physical content is 'the way forward?'
Is ^^^ idea 'fucking bullshit?' :-( sadface. (Say it ain't so.)
How to get 'the money for nothing and the chicks for free,' niggas?!
Had some pretty crazy sex during BOOK WEEK - do you think that this is:
a) Unrelated coincidence.
b) Because of the books.

Your opinion really counts. Also, we went through 17k visits :-) happyface. Thank you, the internet.

Good luck out there. 
(Sort of thinking forward towards the next gimmick atm. Not sure if I should investigate 'fucking bullshit' reality TV shows for a week, or be healthy for a week, or not drink for a week (again), or _____?)

Stay ethnic. Good luck out there. 
<3 heart symbol.


1 comment: