nRelate Posts and Homepage

Wednesday 1 May 2013

BOOK WEEK - DAY 1

After yesterdays Earth shattering situation, I have decided to read a 'book'. BOOK WEEK is the legit new iam___ gimmick, which will forever document this 7 day journey. 
Lets get started, hmmm?

Not really sure where to start tbh :-( sadface.


From what I understand, there's 'fucking so many' books out there. (Maybe as many books as there are sites on the internet :-O amazeface.)




In my mind, I ran this roleplay scenario in my mind:

-----


Fade In


A handsome man strides purposely into a bookshop. (You can obvs tell that he's well versed in shenanigans with the opposite sex. This is probs due to a life of sexual adventure in fancypants museums and on sponsored floral roundabouts.) 





He looks at some books.

     An attractive (but also meek) broad who works there approaches him. "Are you looking for anything in particular," it says.
     "Idk. What do you have, Boo?"
     "A huge selection of books. What are your interests? Have you seen the major television drama (from HBO) Game of Thrones."
     "Yes."
     "Well, the series is based on books."
     The man is confused. "I am confused," he says.
     "The series is based on books."
     "Fuck."

Fade Out


-----


I don't think that I'm ready to go into an actual bookshop. (It's been so long, my nigs.)

It would be like going into miscellaneous crappy record shop and being dragged into a metaphorical 'pissing contest' with the minimum wage nigga on the till. Idk who the kewl authors are. Don't know if I'm ready to commit the time to know yet. (Might try 1 book then see how I feel.)

Anyways, for DAY 1 of BOOK WEEK I've chosen a book, based upon the recommendations of the broad in my roleplaying exercise. 

I am going to read Life is a Game of Thrones
(I definitely did not pirate this.)
(Going to take the rest of the day off.)

Gtg, lots of reading to do tmw!

^___^ optimistic-Kawaii-Asian-face


1 comment: