nRelate Posts and Homepage

Friday 7 June 2013

GTG - I AM ON HOLIDAY

Y'all. As you're well aware I'm constantly evolving my situation across a number of key areas:


  • Internet content consumption / illegal piracy.
  • LOLs.
  • Feelings (including compassion, self-awareness, and understanding).
  • Work (mad bank = putting metaphorical food on the metaphorical table).


Sometimes feel 'overwhelmed' by the adversities I face in today's modern world.
(Really thinking about writing / producing / directing a straight to DVD autobiographical circlejerk to explain my situation to Hollywood / Bollywood. MAKE them understand.
If I do 'follow through' with this brainstorm, what do y'all think I should call the film? I'm thinking about, 'Platinum Dawg.' I think that this title is a 'lil bit racial' and edgy and should cause a shitstorm with the Old Media and miscellaneous do-gooders. Wish me luck, y'all!)

Anyways, I gtg on holiday.
14 friends and I are off to sunny Croatia for a break from 'The Stupid Rat Race.' Obvs, I've never been to Croatia - as I prefer to spend the bulk of my time surfing on the World Wide Web.

Feeling excited.


Worried.
Looking at the ^^^ map I think that I'm getting dangerously close to 'The Shame of Europe,' Poland.
Defo don't want to be dragged into the Eurozone Crisis, either. Although I've done some really thorough investigative journalism into the Galactic Economic Meltdown, I don't feel informed enough about the issues / situations to completely resolve the issues / situations yet. I feel that I need at least another couple of months to formulate my solutions before I submit my findings to the Fat Cat City Bankers and 'Spineless Bureaucrats' in Brussels. 
#worried.

"Sometimes feel,
like I am living my life,
like a metaphorical Candle in the Wind." - Haiku 

At the start of this post I was feeling really optimistic about the situation, but now I'm not sure. I might need to read the Wikipedia entry on Croatia / find out wtf I'm actually staying.

Q&A
Are you Croatian?
Do they have mobile internets - and if so - are they 'fucking bullshit' like '3G' or 'E?'
Does ANYONE know where I'm staying?
Obvs, the new episode of Life is a Game of Thrones comes out this Sunday. Is it better to stream it or DL a nutritious torrent?
Were you 'a lil bit glad' when Rob Stark's Puerto Rican broad was 'murdered?'
Would you say that life as middle management in a medieval army would be:
a) Really Kewl: Loads of respect from the troops and bewbs to touch?
b) Casual: Having to tell people off but being able to come back late from lunch?
c) Really Awful: Death and / or mutilation. Not a lot of screen time?

xx
(2 kisses.)

1 comment: