nRelate Posts and Homepage

Wednesday 26 June 2013

SUPER ADVANCED COMICS - HEAVEN


(This is Heaven. Obvs God is in the middle and he's joined by the popular religious animals an angel and 1 pegasus. The words say, "God bless all of y'all." Let's see what inspired this piece hmmm?

-----

Y'all. 
You may remember yesterday when we got really vulnerable, thinking about life / death and what will happen to us when our metaphorical meme cycle comes to an end. 
Do y'all ever wonder what will happen to y'allselves when you die?

Unfortunately, I do not understand people who are 'into' religion, nor am I willing to learn - but if I had to guess - I would say that heaven is 100% like the above image.

Gtg.
I must like as many religious Facebook Pages as I can to 'cover my bases' / ass when I try to ascend up to heaven.
Just thinking (typing) out loud here - but do you think that cyberbullying / piracy will get me into trouble with Caucasian Jesus / Buddha?
#worried.

1 comment: