nRelate Posts and Homepage

Saturday 22 June 2013

LET ME SHOW YOU MY CAT

Hey, y'all.
Feeling really full of the joys of Spring / I'm drunk atm.
Thought I'd just riff about my cat in this post as things have been getting far too serious business around here recently. Let's begin hmmm?



My cat's called Mao-Mao LOL and as you can clearly see, she's fluffy and has the full package:


  • 4 legs.
  • Ears.
  • A tail (not pictured).


She's 2 years old and I brought her from some broad I found on The Gumtree. Loads of goody2shoes' said that I should've got a rescue cat, but I just didn't think that that was for me, man. Not at all. From what I understand, a rescue cat is sort of like something that you'd find at the bottom of the bargain bin at your local crappy independent record shop / book shop / The Topshop / miscellaneous primitive dying high street business model.
Just didn't want that kind of BS in my life, you know?



Here she is again having a lil nap. Mao looks a lil bit like the Firefox fox in this photo (due to redonk tail action). Do y'all think that the creative team that invented the Firefox logo made 'mad bank,' or do you think that they were just a bunch of effing daydreamers / interns and got 'the shaft' due to poor legal representation / willingness to work for free to build their portfolio?
From what I understand, the job market is tough atm - so realistically sometimes it's like you have to lose the battle (work for free) to win the war (get a job).
Are call centre's 'fucking bullshit?'
What is THE WORST job?
a) Retail Middle Management: Having to meet targets, bust the staff's balls about a bunch of BS, team building situations?
b) Singer / Songwriter Situation: Getting sooo vulnerable on stage, spamming your friends to like your Soundcloud MP3s, thrush STD?
c) Lazy Treefrog Binman: Throwing your metaphorical toys out of the metaphorical pram about _____?



Just thinking out loud. Riffing.
Mao spends loads of time keeping it casual / looking all kewt and stuff. 
Having her around enhances my situation in the following ways:


  • Shows broads that I'm a sensitive, caring male / provider man.
  • Entertainment (due to miscellaneous antics).
  • Affection (due to miscellaneous physical contact).
  • Responsibility. (Think having a Tamagotchi PetPokeman Red / ChiChi Monster where the stakes are effing redonkulous high / possibility of death :-O amazed-face)
  • Moral Boost. (When Mao comes into my room at 8am and gets 'all up in my grill' I know that it's going to be a simply outstanding day.)


Q&A
No Q&A today. 
Just go out and keep things as real as humanly possible. 
(Cyberbully at least 1 person.)

xxx
(3 kisses.)

2 comments: