nRelate Posts and Homepage

Monday 24 June 2013

I HAVE SEEN A MAN WEARING A 'BONK MACHINE' T SHIRT. WORRIED.

Good afternoon, the internet. Let's get down to business hmmm?

I think that y'all and I know each other pretty well by now, and we share a number of key interests:


  • Illegally downloading content.
  • Snarky Blogspots / Wordpress situations.
  • 'Taking the Mickey' out of politically-aware sadsacks.
  • Self-awareness.
  • Avoiding BS middleware (Yahoo! Toolbar, Bing Desktop Searchbar, Google + Social Suite, Super Advanced PC Tune Up, Auto Driver Update Situation, Clownshoes Media Player.)
  • Avoiding disgusting DRM and, if necessary, manually removing its keys from our Registry so it's utterly effing annihilated - like Hiroshima, World War II (2), or the major RTS PC game from the 1990's Total Annihilation.


Do y'all like fashion?
Unfortunately, I have 'my hands full' just trying to stay abreast of the latest meme cycle and cyberbullying strangers, so I can't commit that much time to the world of fashion and 'what's in' :-( sadface. 

Mostly just wear a mix of retro 'statement pieces' along with generic earthy-colour palette pieces, and throw in a fruity accessory as a conversation starter. 
I'm not much of a fashion-monger, but does ^^^ that sound 'okay?'

Sooo confused about trends and remaining informed about trends. 
:-? confused-face.

"I am in a constant war,
against myself,
to remain,
relevant." - A simply astonishing Haiku; emotive but also confrontational. 

Just saw some soggy little penguin wearing a 'Bonk Machine' T Shirt.
Worried.



I am not sure what this guys malfunction is - but if I had to guess - I would say that he probs does not get to 'do the bonk' too often. I would even go so far as saying that he's had between 1-3 sexual partners in his lifetime. I would even go so far as saying that these partners were of bellow average attractiveness. I would even go so far as saying [something hurtful].

Please be careful when making your wardrobe selection. 
Remember, the eyes of the world are on you / judging you and your situation.

"Although it is mainly,
what is on the inside that counts.
Looking good on the outside,
will make people like you 1st." - A Haiku © 2013

Q&A
Are you a #bonkmachine?
In 4 years will this guy look back and think, 'Fuck'?
Do you have any embarrassing fashion anecdotes?
Do they involve any of the following clothing brands:
Stiffy?
Naff Naff?
Baggy / skinny jeans?
Tie Dye situations?
Black bomber jacket / orange lining combo?
Manga and / or miscellaneous Anime clothing?
Frumpy bra?
Tell us YOUR fashion faux pas and YOU could win a laptop with an Intel Celeron Processor, 1 months antivirus protection with Norton 360 (no virus definition updates), and 1 to 1 technical support with that fucking Clippy paperclip thing.



Today has been brought to you by FASHION.

xx (2 kisses.)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/7/13

    Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed
    to be on the net the simplest factor to remember of. I
    say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks consider issues that they plainly don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    My blog: lingua nova piaseczno

    ReplyDelete