nRelate Posts and Homepage

Friday 5 April 2013

05/14/2012 - UNDERSTANDING THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN 2

Hullo, the internet. I really hope that you're doing well during this time of economic uncertainty :'-( sadface with tear.

In order to 'make ends meet' - I've made huge savings by cancelling Sky Movies and turning to illegally downloading / streaming films. I've also turned to drink to 'end the pain.'  

Now, let's 'get down to business'.
As you know, we have a lot of lols and situations here on iamawaitingyourereading, but I think that the time has come for us to stop 'sitting on the fence' and to 'get our heads into the game'. 

Of course, I'm talking once again about the unknown terrors of the Global Economic Meltdown and what it means for us (as self-aware 20 to 30 somethings trying to live life IRL - while also promoting our social networking presence OTI).

Having a real crisis of faith here, niggas.

I feel like we need urgent resolution NOW. 
It's not enough anymore to have emotional pissypants / post a very politically-aware status or change your profile pic on Facebawks / 'Occupy' something / make a sign / do a flashmob. 
I just feel like we need to really escalate the situation.
To do something 'mental' to take our message to such great heights.
(Maybe it's time to 'murder' someone?)
Just thrashing out some ideas. Brainstorming.

Obvs, I don't condone violence, but nor will I shy away from it while my civil liberties are being used as a metaphorical kitty litter in a global litter tray. (This is a metaphor.)

Need to make a stand / create a scene / go viral.

Fat-cat City Bankers and politicians in Brussels need to listen to our voice - the voice of the yoof of today. The kids.

"We are the future.
With the power of the internet,
we can organise ourselves and do stuff. A bit like Egypt.
But with touchscreen contract phones instead of basic Nokia handsets on Pay As You Go." - A Haiku 

Hopefully you're 1 step closer to coping with the Galactic Economic Downturn now.

We're holding a rally / cupcake sale in the courtyard outside the library later on today. 
Hopefully I'll see you there, my nigs.

xx (2 kisses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment