nRelate Posts and Homepage

Friday 12 April 2013

12/04/2013 - UNDERSTANDING THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN PT3

In order to further examine the situation in the Eurozone, I've decided to conduct some more research into the Global Economic Meltdown.

After my research I'm planning to send my recommendations to all of the Caucasian world leaders.

(Currently, this research is funded internally by The iam___ Foundation for Charity, but we desperately need more funding to complete our research. Please do a sponsored skydive / bakesale / vintage clothing sale / donate £10 a month or whatever you can afford / send the Foundation nood photos of hawt gurls.)

"We can fucking make a change." - Our Motto 

It's been an 'effing crazy' week for the Eurozone Crisis.
Bedroom activists and post-grads currently between jobs have been 'causing a shitstorm' in Italy. 

I've also been trying to digest some political comics
Unfortunately, I do not understand them :-( sadface. 
I'm not sure if it's because they 'look like crap' or because they're 'crap'.
Please explain if you understand them.



From what I understand, in Italy you currently can't 'make a withdraw' from the bank. 

Let's have a brief history lesson for those of you new to the Galactic Financial Crisis and its key players, hmmm?

Italy is one of the Cool Kids of the European Union. Over the years they've made literally hundreds of Italian Dollars over several key industries. 
These include:

  • Pasta.
  • Gel.   
  • Ferrari car. 
  • Super Mario related merchandise.
  • Supermodel bitches.

Understandably, our Italian friends are going 'apeshit' about not being able to get their hands on their money.



Order has finally been restored after all of the banks were closed for 2 weeks.

"Phew. Dat wasa closea one." - An Italian

But I think, far more importantly, this is another 'amazing win' for internet services over physical businesses. 
     "How?" I hear you say.

If the actual bank's closed then you can just do all of your really important financial stuff online.
I hope that eventually actual banks will all be forced to close - much like all outdated and primitive business models with a physical product. (Blockbuster Video / Game / HMV / Currys / Miscellaneous Crappy Independent Record Shop / 'books' / Halfords / Woolworths.)

Just feel like we don't need actual banks / any actual physical shop anymore.

I'm at a point in my life now where I just want to upload 'all the shit' which makes me, me. (I'm also seriously considering buying a 1TB external hard drive from Amazon or Play.com, backing up everything, then burying it in the park or donating it to a museum so that I'll sort of live on forever.
Do you think that this is a good idea, worth the £50+ investment?
Do you think this idea is 'retarded' and that I should get over myself?
Do you have a better option, which I may not have even considered?)

There has to be a better way than bricks & mortar trading.

"I just want to live in a world,
where I do not have to speak to a person,
who is sad. Working for min wage. In an actual bank. 
I let my debit / credit card do the talking." - A Haiku © 2013



In addition, the Italian Government decided to 'eff everyone over' by raiding their savings accounts and taking x amount of money 'for the greater good'. 

Seems pretty :-( to me.

Sort of feel that if I tried to steal money from a nigga and said that I needed it 'for the greater good' I'd get arrested. It sort of feels like it's one rule for them and one rule for us.
But - fuck it, man - hasn't that always been the case in today's social economic situation?

"Kill 1 _____ and you are a murderer.
Kill millions of _____ and you are a conqueror. 

Kill them all and you are God." - A Haiku / Quote from some blogspot.com

I really feel like we're reaching the 'endgame' with the Worldwide Socioeconomic Downturn
Part of me hopes that it just gets progressively worse until we devolve into a savage, tribe-like society with a barter system. (Sort of like Poland.) I've played several post-apocalyptic video games, and also seen the following post-apocalyptic films:

  • Bladerunner.
  • The Road.
  • Mad Max.

Do you think that the Mad Max reboot will be completely redundant and pointless (like I Am Living on a Planet of the Apes) or sort of 'okay' (Like Judge Dread)?

Anyways, I gtg. I'm going to go to the actual physical bank and withdraw everything and put all of the money into online banking.
Might just stuff it all in my mattress.

Or I might just book a session with an independent financial advisor.
Or I might just 'piss it all up the wall'. 

Got to move with the times. Ever >>>

Stay politically and socially aware at all times.

<3 heart symbol


(Edit: It's Cyprus, not Italy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment