nRelate Posts and Homepage

Thursday 25 April 2013

YOU'RE WORLD - I AM A CHARITY FUNDRAISER

(YOU'RE WORLD is an 'amazing' feature where anons get to tell fellow anons their situation. Let's see who needs our assistance this week, hmmm?)

-----

I AM A CHARITY FUNDRAISER




Charity Beggar.
Charity Mugger.
Scrounger. 
Swampy.
'Fucking Asshole'.
Ugh.
I have been called it all this week. I am not sure if I can go on (with life). 

I have recently started an exciting new career in Charity Fundraising. 
Basically, I stand in a busy street and ask / guilt people into signing up for £5 - £10 a month (or whatever you can afford).
I am not paid an hourly wage, so my income is purely commission based. I am not sure if I can go on (with my 'career').

I have always been interested in helping those less fortunate / Caucasian / self-aware than me. Primarily, I am interested in the children with the little pot-bellies and the flies in the eyes. These children live in some of the worse conditions imaginable :-( sadface. Do you have a couple of minutes to spare so that I can tell you all about it?



  • No food.
  • No drinking water.
  • No wireless internets. (Not even 'E'.)
  • Africa, Darfur, Sudan, and of course - Poland.


The first couple of shifts I still 'fucking believed'.
Believed I was making a diff / making the world a more :-) place / making my parents proud.
I guess this is my problem - a problem that I desperately need help resolving.

I no longer chuffing care about charity. 

Little by little, signature by signature, it became less about charitable donations and more about doing whatever the eff it takes to get that signature / card number (long one across the middle) / 8 digit account number / 6 digit sort code / and secret security situation number (3 numbers on the back, nigga). 

I have lied. 
I have harassed. 
I am basically a 'prostitute' (but with a clipboard and plush soft toy free gift situation).

I am not sure if I can go on (with my 'career' / life).

I am ashamed. iam___

-----

'Jeezlouise'. 
What do you recommend this anon should do?

Change jobs?
Get some R E S P E C T (find out what it means to ME)?
Commit to social change (get 'back to where it all began')?
Commit virtual suicide (deactivate Facebawks account)?
Commit actual suicide (:'-( sadface-with-tear)?
Try to get a refund of 'effing worthless' degree (Media, Marine Biology, Sociology, Music Performance, Music Production, Music _____, Art, Art History, History History, French)?

Exciting new money making venture?

a) Killing spree (Grand Theft Auto IV 5)?
b) Illegal Cock-fighting situation (Pokeman)?  
c) 'Stacking shelves in Tesco' (Tetris)?

It is NEVER too late to change.
Whoever gives the most savvy and emotionally-complex advice will receive an adoption package for a Jaguar. (Your adoption pack will include a quarterly news letter, a little soft toy Jaguar nig, a pen, and a certificate. The charity is called The 9th Life Foundation (probs because cats have 9 lives.))  

xxxo (3 kisses & 1 hug.)


1 comment: