nRelate Posts and Homepage

Monday 15 April 2013

15/04/2013 - 1STWP - I CANNOT 'GET INTO' THE NEW SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES :-(

As you know - we live in uncertain times. There's the ongoing War on Terror, the situation in North (Best) Korea, and The Global Economic Downturn
Some nights idk whether I'm coming or going.

Ugh. 


"So #confused. 

So #worried.
So #apathetic. 
So?" - A very socially-aware Haiku © 2013
(Might make this my Facebawks status until things change. If I do it - will you do it? Solidarity.)

In order to distract ourselves from these situations, we obvs have to watch The Bewb Tube (TV) and 'listen' (judge) MP3s.

In todays 1ST WORLD PROBLEMS (now shortened to 1STWP, so save title space, innit) we explore this situation.

Recently, I've been trying to 'pick up where I left off' with the major television series from HBO - Life is a Game of Thrones.


Finding it hard to 'get into' :-( sadface.


I'm not sure if HBO should just stick with what they know and pay that crazy dragon lady to get her tuts out again?

Do you think that she's too big for that - now that she's a 'serious' Hollywood actress, I means?




I think that the bulk of the problem is this weekly instalment BS. 


"Don't / can't be effed to wait,

to 'tune in next week'.
Want / demand content on MY terms." - LERN 2 INTERNET

Does anyone know what HBO stands for?

Should they bring papa Sean Bean back into the fold?
Maybe he could join the zombie people?
(I do not 'believe in' books - so I haven't read the GoTs books. Does this happen? If it doesn't, should I write some Fan Fiction based on this amazing idea?)
Do you think that ^^^ idea is 'fucking bullshit'? :-( sadface.
We briefly 'touched' upon this during our calculations to calculate the ideal nipple to areola ratio - but do you think that the blonde dragon broad has puff-nips?




Sooo apathetic. 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/4/13

    Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to
    be on the internet the simplest thing to consider
    of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people consider worries that they plainly do
    not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also
    outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects
    , other people could take a signal. Will probably be
    back to get more. Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... cccam cline reshare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28/4/13

    I thought the last episode was great! LannisterBro getting chopped up. Youre right it needs moar b00bs though.

    ReplyDelete