nRelate Posts and Homepage

Monday 8 April 2013

08/04/2013 - MISLEADING ADVERTISING IN THE MODERN WORLD - WARM BODIES

Sup, niggas.
?

Today I'd like to talk to you about misleading advertising in the modern world. Specifically, the major new indie romcom cashgrab jumping on the zombie 'bandwagon' - Warm Bodies.


Here's the 'advert':




If I had to guess just by looking at the cover - I'd say that it's sort of like Shawn Is The Dead or a poor-man's Zombieland. I award it 7/10 (because that's a nice, safe score) and I would possibly consider downloading 'if the price was right' (free).
I don't really know what this film is all about :-( sadface.

Anyways, I'm only interested in the advertisement.


Sort of feel that this poster is 'fucking bullshit'. 


A brief Google Images investigation proves that the broad on the cover does not, in fact, have D sized bewbs. 

:-( sadface.
>:-( angryface.

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise." - The Fighting Club


"Sick of being lied to.

By Hollywood and .PSD files,
with too much Smudge and Soften." - A Haiku ©

As savvy internet content consumers processing images and memes and situations on a daily basis, I'm sure that we all remember this 'fucking bullshit':



"Eff.

Feeling mislead. 
I know that Gwyneth Paltrow has AA's, 
and not DD's." - Another Haiku © 2013

Wonder why they (The Man) needs to lie to us (The Kids)?

I'm sure we can all agree that there's 'a special something' about every woman
Each one's a special snowflake, gently blown from A to B, on the winds of chance / life.

Feel like we need to violently reject advertising agencies playing sillybuggers with digital representations of women.
Might be time to 'take a stand'?
Might be time to 'murder' someone?
Might be time for ALL of us to change our Facebawks profile pictures to facilitate change? 

I gtg, niggas. I'm just feeling thoroughly mislead. 

Eff.
I might boycott this film and / or send a strongly worded email to _____ .

</3 broken heart symbol.

1 comment: